Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance
RealEstateHelp.com.au is an online web based service conducted by Real Estate Agent Help Pty Ltd. These are the Terms and Conditions of Use of our website and the service provided therein.
2. Intellectual Property Restrictions
All intellectual property rights (including any right to have confidential information kept confidential) owned by us or those we are licensed to own (all intellectual property rights without limitation), including RealEstateHelp.com.au, OfferDoc, OffaDoc, LiveDoc, AllOpenHomes, DateCalc, Offeronline, Offernow, Offerform, Formcontract and Big Map are for the use of the User but at no time are any title, right or interest granted to the User for anything contained within the site.
RealEstateHelp.com.au is not an Agent of either you or any Lender. RealEstateHelp.com.au assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on our services or any other information here.
Furthermore, without limitation all Lenders are prohibited from using any RealEstateHelp data when making any loan related decisions.
4. Website Use, Rights & Restrictions
- Users may use the services whenever they are available. When they are unavailable for whatever reason we will not be liable for their lack of availability. Your right as a User of the services is to a non exclusive, non transferable, revocable User Base to access and use the services for internal business purposes or individual/personal use if you are a direct/private seller.
- You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights and that any use through you or by third parties with or without your consent but using your registration details is expressly prohibited without obtaining prior written consent from RealEstateHelp.
- If you are using our Services on behalf of a business either as an owner or employee or any third party to the business, that business accepts these terms and the obligation is with you the user to notify the said business of your use prior to use. It will hold harmless and indemnify RealEstateHelp.com.au and its suppliers, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees.
- You may not resell, assign, distribute or otherwise transfer your Subscription fee or a Login or Password that has been provided to you without the express written permission of RealEstateHelp.com.au.
- You agree not to use any service associated with RealEstateHelp in any way that is unlawful or harms RealEstateHelp.com.au, its service providers or any other User of the service.
- Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, site search/retrieval application, offline reader, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining, retrieving or indexing information from the services/site) are strictly prohibited unless you have received express written permission from RealEstateHelp.com.au.
- You are prohibited from using the site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords, or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that which is deemed threatening or obscene.
- You are prohibited from using and must keep the site safe from (knowingly or unknowingly) any code that may be harmful in any way to the website or any third party's.
- You undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations including (without limitation)those relating to privacy, misleading and deceptive conduct, and defamation.
- Should your registration details change those must be updated on our site. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Login and Password.
- You acknowledge and accept that in the event that any person becomes known to you as having stolen, misappropriated or fraudulently acquired the above information you will immediately inform RealEstateHelp.com.au. However this does not mitigate your sole responsibility.
- You acknowledge and accept that our services display some content and functionality that is Googles. This content, its depiction of any location coordinates or any other visual identifiers, is the sole responsibility of Google. We provide the services "as is" and make no commitment about those Google services, their specific functions, their reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs.
5. Seller and/or Seller’s Representative responsible for monitoring and reporting non-genuine Offers
The Seller and/or their Agent must report to RealEstateHelp.com.au any suspected non-genuine Offers on any property that they have listed, as soon as they become aware of it.
Further, it is advised that any attempt by a Seller and/or their Representative to lodge a “Dummy Offer” in an attempt to influence negotiations will be deemed to be a misleading, deceptive and fraudulent action and will be treated accordingly at law. The IP Address of all Users is recorded and stored for security purposes.
All use of our Website RealEstateHelp.com.au is free or fee based dependent on the service. All use of our websites/tools LiveDoc, OfferOnline or other associated websites or tools is fee-based for Sellers and/or their Representatives. Buyers use the site for free unless otherwise noted on the site. Our right to change that charge from time to time is acknowledged by you. There may be periods when use is not charged and this will be at the discretion of RealEstateHelp.com.au. RealEstateHelp.com.au also reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate access to the services regardless of payment or other arrangements.
As a User you acknowledge that you meet all State and Federal laws in relation to compliance with age, privacy and Intellectual Property/Copyright Law in your use of the website.
8. Limit to Liability – No Warranty
You agree to indemnify RealEstateHelp.com.au from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses by any third parties due to your use or another’s through your subscription to the site. You furthermore indemnify us against (or others who gain access through you) untruthful statements.
10. Content – User and all other parties
We have the right at our discretion to do anything we see fit with any User content used on the Website. This includes deletion of any data associated with your Subscription without notification
Any breach of copyright (ours or others) may result in the User being unable to access the Website utterly at our discretion.
11. Refusal of access to the Website by RealEstateHelp.com.au
At our discretion we may terminate or suspend any use and or Subscription to our site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website.
13. Links to any other content
Third party links and content are provided within the website. RealEstateHelp.com.au is not responsible for any opinions, judgements, offerings, accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or any other thing that may be made in that third party content. Your use of these services is at your complete discretion.
We seek at all times to comply with all Federal and State privacy policies as determined from time to time. We seek to treat your privacy in accordance with these policies. We have cutting edge secured services on our website but we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Ultimately your information is at your own risk.
15. Free trial period
RealEstateHelp.com.au and any associated websites (eg. LiveDoc and OfferOnline) may at their discretion offer free trial periods to any User for any period of time.
Payment for any services provided within the websites/tools of RealEstateHelp.com.au, LiveDoc or OfferOnline is by credit card (unless otherwise notified), is non refundable and is payable in advance.
By signing below and/or ticking the box provided you accept, agree and acknowledge having read and understood the Terms and Conditions of Use and agree to be bound by them in any jurisdiction.